PresenTense has always understood itself as an open-source movement. Not because we like the jargon, or because it's trendy to use the words 'open-source', or because it gives us good branding -- but because that is what we literally have been since day one: a collection of individuals from around the world who are committed to contributing to the Jewish People in the here and now, to upgrade our community's Operating System so our programs, activities and ideas are up-to-date and actionable for these years and the years to come.
When a few dozen of us started working on the magazine back in 2006, the concept of being an open organizing framework was core to how we envisioned our work in the time to come; when we developed the Fellowship in 2007 we made it a point to do a full, open to the public assessment to enable our greater community to look under the hood and tell us what we could have done better; and now that we're growing at a rapid clip (12 Fellowships for 2012-13), we're continuing to publish our year-in-preview documents and quarterly presentations, which is to say, the blueprint for PresenTense's year to come and how we're living up to our expectations.
With all of that in mind, we look forward to hearing your thoughts, and we very much hope to learn from this process -- so all of your comments and thoughts (and constructive criticisms) are welcomed.
Year in Preview:
- 5773 (2012-2013) Year in Preview
- 5772 (2011-2012) Year in Preview
- 5771 (2010-2011) Year in Preview
- 5770 (2009-2010) Year in Preview
- Q1 and Q2 2012 Quarterly Presentations
- Q4 2011 Quarterly Presentations
- Q1 2011 Quarterly Presentations
- Q2 2010 Quarterly Presentations
- Q1 2010 Quarterly Presentations
- Q4 2009 Quarterly Presentations
- Q3 2009 Quarterly Presentations